WAIWAI RIO DELIVERY TIME
The delivery time may change according to the destination and the type of freight chosen at the time of purchase. This period starts to count as of the business day following the confirmation of payment (bank settlement or authorization of the purchase by the credit card company). The release by the card administrator can take up to 48 hours.
- Requests made on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will be dispatched on the first business day following confirmation of payment and always observing the term of availability of the product.
- The delivery of the order will be carried out according to the deadline determined in the act of confirming the order.
- Check the delivery time on the product page.
- The products will be available for delivery in 30 days and can be anticipated!
- The delivery service is performed through the Post Office or carriers contracted by WAIWAI RIO and the receipt of the request may be made by third parties, such as condominium/residence employees and relatives, provided the packaging is checked at the time of receipt. WAIWAI RIO is not responsible for requests received with a sign of violation.
For international Delivery
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination. Orders shipped outside of Brazil may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient’s country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient; Waiwai Rio has no control over these charges, nor can Waiwai Rio predict what they may be.
Customs policies vary widely; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
POSSIBLE REASONS FOR DELAY OF YOUR DELIVERY
- Delivery failures due to incorrect or incomplete cadastral address;
- Failure to deliver due to absence from the customer at the delivery address registered on the site;
- Address change;
- Due to the great theft of cargoes in Brazil, we adopted the insurance policy in all our deliveries;
- Unusual events for reasons inherent to our work, such as natural accidents, general strikes and/or any other force majeure;
- Strike in the Mail or means of transportation without notice;
- Your address can be classified by the Post Office as an area with a different delivery period, under the justification of high risk of assault in the delivery area. In such cases, the collection of the request must be made in the environment of the Post Office or the centralizers. This means that the delivery time is redefined by the Post Office, randomly to the WAIWAI RIO term definitions and without prior consultation or information.
We are available by phone +55 21 99800 9746 or by e-mail email@example.com.